· The heart is the strongest muscle in the body.
· The largest muscle in your body is located in your rear end.
· The human neck has the same number of vertebrae as a giraffe’s neck.
· There are 22 bones in the human skull.
· The human skull is 80% water.
· The average human head weighs about 8 pounds.
· Your heart is just a bit bigger than your fist.
· The heart pumps 36,000 gallons of blood a day.
· The smallest bone in the body is in your ear.
· The femur (thigh bone) is the biggest bone in the body.
· Your nose and ears never stop growing.Women blink nearly twice as much as men.