Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring is Near -- Here's a Few Healthy Tips For Getting Your Rear in Gear

health
After several months of cold, wet weather, holiday feasting and winter slothfulness, many of us could use a little help shedding extra pounds before summer rolls around. Honestly, it’s been a few years since I’ve seriously hit the gym. But I finally got so tired of telling myself I needed to get in shape that I finally laced up my sneakers and took a long solitary walk. It cleared my head and felt so good to be moving long-forgotten muscles.

That small glimpse into the benefits of physical health motivated me to start taking advantage of my faculty gym privileges at Northwest University. I was just getting on a roll when the campus closed for spring break. So this week, I must get creative with where to exercise.

Below are some ideas for rising from that butt-shaped impression on the couch and rolling into a workout. By the way, after just a few weeks, I no longer need coffee in the morning. How cool is that?

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Content

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...